Re: syncprov_db_open: invalid config, lastmod must be enabled

El 17/01/12 08:30, Dieter KlÃnter escribiÃ:
Am Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:11:02 +0100
schrieb "Angel L. Mateo"<amateo@um.es>:

El 16/01/12 17:04, Howard Chu escribiÃ:

The chain overlay has to be configured in the global part, prior
to any database declaration.

That might be true, but the actual error here is that the syncprov
overlay has been included even though there is no need for it.

	If it is not necessary, how do I synchronyzed both ldap
directories? I think I need it. I have configured chain overlay in
global part and the problem has been fixed.

If you declare a database as provider (by calling the syncprov overlay)
this database accepts write operations, so there is no need for
chaining.

	I want to declare the database as a consumer, not a provider.

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica