Re: Heavy load problems

El 13/01/12 21:34, Quanah Gibson-Mount escribió:
--On Friday, January 13, 2012 10:55 AM +0100 "Angel L. Mateo"
<amateo@um.es> wrote:

Now we have migrated to two openldap (2.4.21, ubuntu lucid 64btis)
farms. One with 4 nodes (xen vm with two cpu cores, Xeon E5450 3GHz, 2 GB
of RAM) for the authentication database, and other with 2 nodes (with the
same resources than the other) for the other database.

OpenLDAP 2.4.21 is over 2 years old. I would first suggest upgrading to
a current release, given the hundreds of bug fixes since then. If you
still see load issues, I highly advise reading over
<http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/OpenLDAP_Performance_Tuning>.

I'd already followed the db tuning (but not the shared memmory). I'll take a look on this.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática