[Date Prev][Date Next]
View or filter based on ldaps://FQDN
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: View or filter based on ldaps://FQDN
- From: Ronie Gilberto Henrich <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:10:01 -0500
- Organization: GIT
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20111213 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.17
I need to be able to restrict ldap ou's access based on the ldaps://FQDN used to query the ldap server.
Let say I have the following in my ldap server:
Considering that both ldap.raincoatcompany.com and ldap.umbrellacompany.com are resolving to IP address 10.0.0.10
So, querying the ldap server using ldaps://ldap.raincoatcompany.com/ou=domain should grant access only to the following:
Is there any way to accomplish that with OpenLDAP?
*GIT - Sistemas Ltda* <http://www.git.com.br>
Novo Hamburgo, RS Brazil <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%2CNovo+Hamburgo%2CRS%2CBrazil&hl=en>
See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/11684020/>