Re: Interacting with LDAP via Python module

On 12.01.2012 22:02, Munroe Sollog wrote:
I'm experimenting with Python and its ability to interact with ldap. I wrote a program that is taking a DiT from one server and altering it a bit and writing to another server: http://bpaste.net/show/3nd2N4jQqNIHbPMKbgkb/

The error is at the bottom of the pastebin, I'm not really sure where the problem is.

Convert your integer values with str() to a string in your attrs dictionary.

--
Raffael Sahli
public@raffaelsahli.com