[Date Prev][Date Next]
How to setup bindmethod=sasl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How to setup bindmethod=sasl
- From: Gaurav Gugnani <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:17:46 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CkTzmfyiOMp3S8JBrZl69DWNOFs8WbP0rNALXRvQVzg=; b=bTwOLRlX8JvmbHMplrDYhujJslE5qkZJcyK8oRmRN+J+KSVCT9dWgwYYo98eDosZUf 3uoa43jVeKip8wxulnyMt8JZKN3eSoVEnk58IYDScwjSxT5uNDAYC25urOGV4Z3R/z/a 3D1ocjgi/9T/rTT+/H5zYDxfO2JMHprBxC1hQ=
I need to setup the encrypted password for replicator user in the slapd.conf
Currently we have setup the replication process, however it is using:
But the requirement is like: that we want to specify encrypted password at credentials column.
I know this can be achieved with bindmethod=sasl etc.
I tried lot but got stuck with some or the other thing and ends up getting error at last.
Can we have some document explaining step-by-step how to achieve it? Or some document putting more light on this issue?
Thanks for your support.
Version of OpenLdap - 2.4.26