[Date Prev][Date Next]
problem with authentication to AD server with translucent overlay
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: problem with authentication to AD server with translucent overlay
- From: juhlig <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 20:18:43 PST
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100430 Fedora/3.0.4-2.fc11 Thunderbird/3.0.4
I am using openldap 2.4.23-20 on Centos 6.2 server and trying to configure the translucent overlay to do simple user/password
authentication (or anything that works) to our Microsoft AD servers.
I can do authenticated commandline ldap searches with a Windows test account and password with no problems. I have tried to build a
config based on the examples in the openldap admin and faq-o-matic web pages without success. All I get from the AD servers through my
server are anonymous bind results.
If anyone has this working, I would appreciate any information or config file samples as I need to deploy the server ASAP.
p.s. I am not including my config files (ldap.conf,slapd.conf,etc.) as they are essentially copies of the ones from the openldap
website. However, if you wish to see them, I can reply with the latest of 100 iterations :(