Re: slapd-ldap as proxy to active directory

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Liam Gretton wrote:

If you think there are (standard track) syntaxes that AD supports
and OpenLDAP misses, feel free to file a request for enhancement
using the ITS (<http://www.openldap.org/its/>).

It certainly would be useful. What does 'standard track' mean? I have a
suspicion anything created by MS would automatically be excluded ;-)

Typically it refers to something that's intended to be published as a Standard through the IETF, although I'd like to think that OpenLDAP would be receptive to similar proceedings from other competent organizations.

Try as a starting point: http://www.ietf.org/about/standards-process.html