Re: Syncrepl problem

--On Saturday, December 24, 2011 9:08 AM -0500 Bram Cymet <bcymet@cbnco.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a syncrepl setup that I thought was working fine because whenever
I would change an attribute in an entry the changes would be reflected
in slave.

Recently I noticed that if I remove and entry or add a new entry that
will not get synced.

Any idea what would be going on?

You need to provide more information, such as the version of OpenLDAP, whether you are using refreshAndPersist or refreshOnly, and whether or not you have a session log enabled.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.