ACL in dynamic configuration

Hello,

I have converted from static (slapd.conf) to dynamic (cn=config) configuration using auto file conversion.

I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding ACL conversion. Here follows one of the rules we have in initial form (a), and after conversion (b):

(a)
access to dn.subtree="dc=xxx.xxx.xxx.in-addr.arpa,ou=dns1,dc=example,dc=gr" attrs="children,entry"
        by group.exact="cn=TechAdmins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" write
        by group.exact="cn=Dept1Admins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read
        by group.exact="cn=Dept2Admins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" write
        by group.exact="cn=Dept3Admins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read
        by group.exact="cn=Dept4Admins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read
        by group.exact="cn=Dept5Admins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read
        by group.exact="cn=GuestAdmins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read
        by dn.exact="uid=dnsauthusr,ou=System,dc=example,dc=gr" read
        by * break

(b) as an olcAccess attribute value:
{10}to dn.subtree="dc=xxx.xxx.xxx.in-addr.arpa,ou=dns1,dc=example,dc=gr" attrs=children,entry by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=techadmins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" write by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=Dept1Admins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=Dept2Admins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" write by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=Dept3Admins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=Dept4Admins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=Dept5Admins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read by group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=guestadmins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=gr" read by dn.base="uid=dnsauthusr,ou=system,dc=example,dc=gr" read by * +0 break

Question 1.
Why "group.exact" was changed to "group/groupOfNames/member.exact" ? Yes, groups are defined as entries of groupOfNames objectClass, with members defined as values of attribute "member". But should it be like that? Should we change (manually) "group/groupOfNames/member.exact" back to "group.exact" again or not (and why)?

Question 2.
Is there a way we can add (manually, since conversion removed the ones which existed in initial configuration files) line breaks in olcAccess attribute value so it can be more legible (for administrative purposes)?

Question 3.
What is the "+0" added before "break" and why is needed?

Thanks in advance,
Nick