Re: ppolicy overlay

On Tuesday, 20 December 2011 11:13:07 Selcuk Yazar wrote:
> Hi
>
> i've installed succefully, ppolicy overlay and ldap password policy
>  objects my directroy.
> So what do i expected for now ?
>
> because nothing happened. we are using jamm mail account schemas and sample
> accounts very old, and i expected expire all of them but nothing happened.

Note that one of the operational attributes required for ppolicy to enforce
settings will only be populated on password changes that occur when ppolicy is
active.

Please test by changing the password of a test account that has a policy with
a short expiry time. Note the '-e ppolicy' option for ldapwhoami and
ldappasswd that you should use to test your policy.

Regards,
Buchan