Re: N-Way Multimaster. No base DN returned from server.

Hi there

I see the problem now.

There was a problem while moving data between old 2.3 servers to the
new 2.4 cluster, and the top object in the tree was wrong:

dn: dc=example,dc=es
objectClass: dcObject ***missing
objectClass: organization ***missing
dc: example ***missing