Re: "controls require LDAPv3" on cn=config syncrepl

--On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:52 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

--On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:58 AM -0400 Brandon Hume
<hume-ol@bofh.ca> wrote:

So I'm trying to figure out if: a) I'm getting the wrong Op structure
belonging to a different connection; b) I'm getting a recycled Op
structure that isn't cleaned up properly, or c) if there's some internal
memory corruption happening, possibly as a bug within Linux or VMWare.

Ops are recycled, it is probably an initialization error.  Please file an
ITS.

Never mind, I see you already filed ITS#7107. There should be a fix checked in for this in the next day or so.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.