Re: N-Way Multimaster. No base DN returned from server.

--On Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:59 AM +0100 Arturo Borrero Gonzalez <cer.inet@linuxmail.org> wrote:

Hi there.

I followed the documentation in openldap website for setting up a
N-Way multimaster LDAP cluster. I have two nodes, but I will be
expanding to 3 or 4 in a near future.
When doing an ldapsearch, I get all the server data, but when accesing
with ApacheDirectoryStudio (with same credentials) I get nothing.
Nothing is wrong in logfiles. I guess a problem in ACLs, but it
doesn't work even when binding as RootDN (and as seen in oficial
documentation, rootdn is over the scope of any ACL)

If it works with ldapsearch, and it doesn't work with Apache Directory Studio, then it sounds to me like there is a bug with Apache Directory Studio. I would advise you take the issue up with that project.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.