ACL question - minimum rights for Apache HTTP Server Bind User

Hi @All,

currently i'am using a special user

as bind user in my apache.conf file.

AuthType basic
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthName "LDAP-geschuetztes Verzeichnis"
AuthLDAPUrl "ldap://localhost:389/ou=user,dc=2axels-company,dc=de?cn?sub";
AuthLDAPBindDN "cn=bind,ou=technical,ou=user,dc=2axels-company,dc=de"
# it doesn't work, if the bind password is encrypted... isn't it ??
#AuthLDAPBindPassword {SHA}pfiSFDDFSAAE$$%j8BTtCUqs9IZWsQ=
# Because this, the password is currently used as an unencrypted one:
AuthLDAPBindPassword xxxxxxxxxxx
Require ldap-group cn=awstats,ou=groups,dc=2axels-company,dc=de

Now my question:

which minimum acl rights are needed for the Bind User:

to connect to the ldap server and check the group from the user who try to login.

I hope my description is understandable...

Thanks and regards

Gruß Axel