Re: OpenLDAP reader-only users , and removing anonymous user reading ?

Am Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:14:58 +0100
schrieb rey sebastien <reyman64@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I search some information to make reader-only users on my openLDAP ..
>
> I have already cn=reader-only, and my dn equal
> "dc=parisgeo,dc=cnrs,dc=fr"
>
> How can i create a .ldif with specific configuration to remove
> anonymous user reading, and authorize the read of my ldap only with
> the cn=reader-only authentification ?

you may either make use of the database specific configuration
parameter 'olcReadOnly: TRUE'  as described in man slapd-config(5) or
define an appropriate access rule, see  man slapd-access(5) for further
information.

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung