Re: Solaris 10 Native Client connecting to OpenLdap How to needed

Additionally:

https://twiki.ethz.ch/bin/view/Nethz/AAI/OpenLDAPSolaris10
or
http://wiki.njh.eu/Authentifizierung_%C3%BCber_LDAP#Solaris_als_Client
or
http://www.softpanorama.org/Net/Directories/ldap.shtml

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 06:00, Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Jeremy,

once upon a time I had to implement Solaris 10 in a OpenLDAP environment.
You may take a look at the following threads:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201011/msg00041.html
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201010/msg00112.html

Good luck, bye! :)