pwdCheckModule not loaded

Hi together,

I want to setup password policy in a small company.

We’re using openldap for a while without any pw constraints.

Now I got ppolicy working and pw update fails correctly on the defined constraints.

But I am not able to load the pwdCheckModule.

I implemented some basic function which should always fail, just to see it is working. But it seems not be loaded.

I compiled it as shared library with libtool and tried different locations with no result.

I even cannot find any logging information about that.

Can you give some tips where to find the loggings or how to increase them. At the moment I configured slapd.conf to loglevel  -1

And can only find logging in the syslog

Here my policy ldif

version: 1

DN: cn=default,ou=policies,dc=company,dc=com

objectClass: top

objectClass: device

objectClass: pwdPolicy

objectClass: pwdPolicyChecker

cn: default

pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE

pwdAttribute: userPassword

pwdCheckModule: libcheck_password.so

pwdCheckQuality: 1

pwdExpireWarning: 432000

pwdFailureCountInterval: 0

pwdGraceAuthNLimit: 0

pwdInHistory: 0

pwdLockout: TRUE

pwdLockoutDuration: 1920

pwdMaxAge: 7516800

pwdMaxFailure: 4

pwdMinLength: 8

pwdMustChange: TRUE

pwdSafeModify: FALSE

I tried to put the shared library to /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib/ldap

Both had not effect.

Thanks and greetings

Beschreibung: C:\Users\fabs\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\xinfo-Dateien\bgleft.png

Fabian Heinz

Tel.: +49-89-1891788-34
Mobile.: +49-176-36107036

Beschreibung: C:\Users\fabs\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\xinfo-Dateien\bgbottom.png

X-info Wieland Sacher GmbH
IT-Beratung · Dienstleistung · Entwicklung
Automotive IT · Application Solutions · Communications

Am Stichgartl 6 | 85764 Oberschleißheim | Tel +49-89-31770785 | Fax +49-89-31770786 | www.xinfo.de

Geschäftsführung: Dipl. Phys. Wieland Sacher | Sitz der Gesellschaft:Oberschleißheim
Amtsgericht München HRB 1088 49 | UST-Nr:143-828-10155 | UID-NR: DE170540430

Beschreibung: APP-SOLUT

Mobile Applications · Internet Applications · Customized Software