I want to setup password policy in a small company.
We’re using openldap for a while without any pw constraints.
Now I got ppolicy working and pw update fails correctly on the defined constraints.
But I am not able to load the pwdCheckModule.
I implemented some basic function which should always fail, just to see it is working. But it seems not be loaded.
I compiled it as shared library with libtool and tried different locations with no result.
I even cannot find any logging information about that.
Can you give some tips where to find the loggings or how to increase them. At the moment I configured slapd.conf to loglevel -1
And can only find logging in the syslog
Here my policy ldif
I tried to put the shared library to /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib/ldap
Both had not effect.
Thanks and greetings