Re: Changing schema OID values in cn=config

--On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:48 AM +0200 Nick Milas <nick@eurobjects.com> wrote:

On 29/11/2011 12:33 ÏÎ, Nick Milas wrote:

Please check whether sufficient information has been logged, so I can
file a meaningful ITS.

Also, until a bug fix is made and a release which includes the fix is
published, is there a way we can change the OID values?

It would not be easy for me to compile from source code (which would
include a fix), unless clear and detailed directions are given.

You can slapcat the config database, change the OIDs in the output, and slapadd it while the server is offline.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.