Re: Security between server and client nodes.

Hi

I think you mean SSL connection or the STARTTLS Layer...?
Please read the manual http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/tls.html

And tree security:
On my server, a client user can only see his own object:

Maybe create a rule like this:
access to filter=(objectClass=simpleSecurityObject)
        by self read
        by * none

Raffael Sahli
public@raffaelsahli.com