Re: Unable to login on client nodes.

Hi

but $cat /etc/shadow doesn't show any password information for user
ldap_6. So, how do I know that userPassword attribute information is
getting propagated to client nodes?

/etc/shadow is only for local user accounts.

su ldap_6 works?
Pam LDAP libraries installed and configured?
ldapsearch bind works?

SSH Debug log?

--
Raffael Sahli