[Date Prev][Date Next]
Read/Write Replication setup
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Read/Write Replication setup
- From: benoit <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:08:39 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=VImIAP7+i309e0xyUlhOAtsjK1XNeD2hJHbXMdOahEE=; b=OysDEY0k9yXmBwTvyzbHE1mhomrV+sMQBSPIFUvO8n32X3hYmwXEzxrfdTGbO1rj/n 2GudqwKMDzVegUOc4CvajYfCiDjZ4mnLC0fyBJWYX78oP5YapX3xTH9ghv9VK7jgeqJl EKj5p9UtjDP6XDh0R9vhuEiDczn5bHvoyQsVY=
I have setup a ldap replicate, replicating data from an offsite ldap master. Replication is ok, but being a consumer replicate, my ldap server is read only.
I need to add and modify attributes to this replicate, but i have no write access to the master and ldap master admin won't change/update schemas...
From the guide, i can't figure if it's possible.
Please, let me know what solution i have (on any Linux distro).