Re: Overlays syncrepl and smbk5pwd

Sorry guys, my fault...
I did not change my pam_ldap.conf with exop support.
Thank you Dan and Simone for the support.

On 11/14/2011 04:59 PM, Dan White wrote:
The smbk5pwd only takes effect when performing a password Extended
Operation (see the smbk5pwd/README file in the source). On the systems
where 'passwd' is not doing the correct thing, verify that your ldap pam
config is performing an ExOp, and not just overwriting userPassword.

I am performing replication without any issues with the samba/kerberos
attributes propagating.