Re: MDB name

FDB (fast db?) - off the top of my head, seems unique enough

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
What's in a name... Apparently "MDB" is already a well-known suffix for Microsoft Access database files. "mdb" is also the name of a debugger tool in Solaris. To avoid confusion with those unrelated items, it might be a good idea to rename our MDB to something else. Now, before the next OpenLDAP release is published. Comments?
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Albert Einstein