Re: [Autofs for Linux and OSX] back-relay ? aliases ?

Well, if your automount-informations are not the same on both OSes then you clearly have to duplicate/arrange them ;).

People here use several programs which save the working directory for each project. That (and the fact that users can log onto whatever worstation they want to) makes me mount all the nfs directories in the same place on each computer.

Cheers,
Rafael.