[Date Prev][Date Next]
New overlay, your opinion?
- To: openldap-technical <email@example.com>
- Subject: New overlay, your opinion?
- From: Johan Jakus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:26:34 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7genYfNKJ7m5lLYeIvfsFuOvBd/yIyEaaazw7OkbI5E=; b=K6zhX5+59DjU+++m9w0QP2HOr6f4z956E4mRXV22HK1tmNda+Og57I4aB/DihpdQoX Yh8b019bFa5VaexExacDwK8QZw/7BXuWoQwYumAy5tAu0bmcCu436asBh3hOLVSvnKqB EbYUWiiv8e2kQB3UVoMhg4iQn/5wMxzxZZtEg=
I've been developing an overlay and I got to a well working solution.
But,I would really appreciate your opinions about it before sending it to the contribs.
You can see my source on my site:
Since I'm a student and I needed to this for my stage,
I'will have to write a rapport on how to write an overlay for OverLDAP,
I'll be glad to share it as a tutorial for the next overlay developers.