[Date Prev][Date Next]
Query filter on number of values in multi-valued attributes
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Query filter on number of values in multi-valued attributes
- From: Nick Milas <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:12:42 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20110929 Thunderbird/7.0.1
A quick question:
Is there a way to formulate a query filter to say: "Find all entries
which include two or more values (or exactly n values) in attribute xYZ"
or we must create a script to test?