Re: What's the java equivalent of ldap_set_option( NULL, LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_CACERTDIR, cert_path)?

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 07:28:17PM -0400, daisy.wu@emc.com wrote:
> I am trying to write a Java LDAP client program using Novell's JLDAP to connect to Microsoft Active Directory server, over SSL.  I would like to use my current cert_path (listed above) to establish LDAP SSL connection, in Java.

You'll need to learn about Java keystores and the 'keytool' utility:

And there are a bunch of write-ups about how to use the OpenSSL tools to
convert to/from the two key storage technolgies.

Not pretty; good luck...

> Any comments/input would be much appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Daisy

Brian Reichert				<reichert@numachi.com>
BSD admin/developer at large