Re: Syncrepl SSL fail

Hello,

tls_reqcert=never is necessary for the replication. If it is not
defined, I get an error.

The weird thing, is that I do have the same configuration on another
host, running Debian Lenny with slapd version 2.4.23-3 and I don't
have to define this parameter.

The server I report the error, is running 2.4.23-7 on Squeeze.

Is there any way to explain this difference ?

Regards,

Hugo