Re: Microsoft Windows Terminal Service integration with OpenLDAP

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011, pradyumna dash wrote:

I would like to know, how to integrate Microsoft windows terminal service with OpenLDAP, can pGINA will help me to achieve this ? or i have to look for something else.

pGina's LDAP plugin works reasonably well, performing LDAP Simple Binds via MS's LDAP API. The MS library successfully talks with OpenLDAP.

Our Windows admins used pGina+LDAP for a long time, but it was not considered viable as of Windows 7. I have no idea if "Microsoft windows terminal service" runs on that version or something else...