[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Login takes more time (LDAP)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Login takes more time (LDAP)
- From: "vijay s sheelavantar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 5 Oct 2011 05:41:07 -0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=redf; d=rediffmail.com; b=b7DX8Af8Ownx8CAKAxw2nysgSU50DMGo2p/n/aaILWWK/2BbGSiVNrRRL/X6TnAtVopA0A3pZGOW3nf1j7ARaHg3BM+fjoB/EqjljizesPm9TDtP4i+0OT7d7IHCl+bmBXQg/a5qIFf3cqstgIH3zdJ+EIGcARIlxZUp2AuvKHc= ;
This was problem with the directory permissions where cacert.pem file was stored.
The directory on the client machine had the permissions "drwx------" but the correct permission required was "drwxr-xr-x" this.
I changed the directory permissions where cacert.pem file is stored on client machine to "drwxr-xr-x" and now there is no delay. This problem is fixed now.
Thank you very much.