Re: pwcheck module for slapo-ppolicy

On 09/29/2011 10:17 AM, Clément OUDOT wrote:
Hello Lukas,

nice improvement. I saw you rewrite all the thing, was there no
possibility to patch the LTB module? I would be happy if you
contribute it on the LDAP Tool Box project.

Clément.

Hi,

well of course there was the possibility to just add that improvements to the existing code, but I just thought "well....I re-write it". There was no special reason actually.

I'll contribute it when I get time the write a good and nice howto.

Lukas