Re: pwcheck module for slapo-ppolicy

On 09/29/2011 10:17 AM, Clément OUDOT wrote:
Hello Lukas,

nice improvement. I saw you rewrite all the thing, was there no
possibility to patch the LTB module? I would be happy if you
contribute it on the LDAP Tool Box project.

well of course there was the possibility to just add that improvements to the existing code, but I just thought "well....I re-write it". There was no special reason actually.

I'll contribute it when I get time the write a good and nice howto.