keep posixGroup, memberUID and groupOfNames with member synchronous

Hello,

for samba, pam on linux, squid and others we use the standard posixGroup with memberUID attributes for the groupmemebershios. Now we would like to user the LDAP autentication module in the checkpoint firewall. This expects the members of a group as groupOfNames member attributes with the full dn . Is there a way to configure openLDAP to keep keep the groupofNames automatically in sync with the posixGroup ?

Thanks
Andreas