[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Newbie here
- From: brown wrap <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1316745297; bh=tGz3mXyx9zdoszIPWMrnvO0DObMZGbyv765/9pE5JSg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FBe8QgLEG5mkRc+EqC0X4tlpzxf+o7mgVxNxZ4kQEAQTyg23iyKon1z92b3P4yvWpCnmbqCGqJOorARPdEUOcTuGEHJQ1uTh1LdrRCh1TaWg/IS/P2PPNPZHPkGGJFfn08EL59q7V1GcqHfGGbOkkiYcdMv56nrEQT2t9LkDjK4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=dJUqdEz3SYorOAVKUiqjHZARdlqxqn27jvPGr1mPtwGTS+OypYpyhqzUCPHVeBkL62b1rWQEKkTyMeCMQK9p5wTNqxJMQFrCpgU815Qfalz55KZfrbNLHrtqXFqFH/as373hairG+NIibruIFUQiPj6FZqt6d2QtfuUd+JGamT8=;
I have downloaded and installed OpenLDAP from www.sunfreeware.com. I have also installed the required supporting software. I know nothing about OpenLDAP. This is my first exposure. It will be on a test setup, running on old SPARCstations. I have settup the conf file, started slapd and it returns to the the prompt. Adding the debug flag shows its complaining about Berkley DB. Has someone here made a similar setup? I don't have access to the machine at this point. Its not connected to the net. I was just wondering if someone else had a like install. Thanks.