[Date Prev][Date Next]
pcache template doesn't allow negative assertions?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: pcache template doesn't allow negative assertions?
- From: Ron Peterson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:21:32 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- Organization: Mount Holyoke College
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-06-14)
OpenLDAP version 2.4.23
Negative assertions don't appear to work in pcacheTemplate filter
expressions. Is this intentional?
line 435 (pcacheTemplate (!(globalOff=)) 0 900)
/local/etc/openldap/proxy/slapd.conf: line 435: unable to parse template: AttributeDescription contains inappropriate characters.
slaptest: bad configuration file!
Works fine without the negative assertion.
Somewhat related question. I'm attempting to use pcache to expedite the
application of a filter expression used in an ACL context (ldap
backend). I haven't done this before. Does pcache work for this
access to dn.sub="ou=email" filter="(!(globalOff=))"
(this is a simplification of what I'm really doing, for illustrative
Network & Systems Administrator
Mount Holyoke College