Re: syncrepl giving error "CSN too old, ignoring " for detla replication

Thanks Quanah , Yuri ,

I belive I should do both synch clocks closely  and use opeldap version 2.4.26 instead 2.4.23?
Due to time difference in clocks my replication was not working(CSN too old),when I manually added dummy entry, the replication started working (as CSN entry updated).
So for any reason if clocks goes out of sync, is there any other solution/work around to this issue ?

Thanks
Rupesh