Unrelated to original thread (Was: RE : Slapd-meta stop at the first unreachable candidate)

>  First of all, sorry my ugly English...
>
> I'm using some slapd-meta and they stop all day.
> The cause has not been possible to identify but everything leads to
> believe that this is due to a problem with referral.

1) Your message seems to be unrelated to the original posting you replied
to.  Please start a new thread with your own problem rather than hijacking
someone else's;

2) the description of your problem is way too vague.  Please read and
meditate this <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/58.html>, this
<http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html> and this
<http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/faq.html#utone> before posting again
about your problem.