[Date Prev][Date Next]
TLS issue with SLES11
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: TLS issue with SLES11
- From: pradyumna dash <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:00:12 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=XGLMSh5/xDrhVBP/7WLQvlU7j1ykMJ5JJbEV/WhpqSI=; b=JImM9BvqcSMswuF6zYNuC08+VIL+AvhoBC8WV80Jnt8BXyaf/yx4Qr7+Tu762HA9iT HYdloe2S64qAUYINaZMLdH1LHdXsroEa9mWSaauxybCsVQjsnT8BdXrUCW1y9eUbyBmc rLkfN76W/SMOjX1rIeBWLF8o/LkAGuul1z6Wo=
It would be great if someone can share doc on TLS with OpenLDAP configuration on SLES 11, I tried all the possible ways to make it happen but no luck.
I tried with both yast2 and by CA.pl and openssl commands, but no luck, When i do netstat .lnap |grep ldap it shows both 636 and 389 port listtening to the
hostname, When i check the logs it shows the destination port its showing is 389.
But when i try ldapsearch -x -H ldaps://hostname, its also showing me the ldap contents, dont know whats wrong, I also tried to open /etc/sysconfig/openldap
and assigned the LDAP service to run on 127.0.0.1, but if i do so then its not able to get the server.