Re: syncrepl consumer(with delta replication configuration) skipping updates

Thank Quanah,delta replication is working now.
I increased "interval" and changed "type" to RefreshAndPersist, but real cause was  "logfilter" ,I corrected it as below.
syncrepl        rid=124
         logfilter="(&(objectClass=auditWriteObject)(reqResult=0))".

Thanks
Rupesh