Re: Undefined reference to `ldap_int_tls_impl'

--On Thursday, August 04, 2011 5:42 AM +0200 Michael Alexeev <michael.alexeev@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, if this is a duplicate e-mail but it looks like my original one
didn't make it through.

Hi All,

I am trying to build OpenLDAP with the MySQL Cluster but make is exiting
with the following error:
./.libs/libldap.a(tls2.o):(.data+0x0): undefined reference to
`ldap_int_tls_impl'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

the configure command I use is:
./configure --enable-ndb=yes --enable-bdb=no --enable-hdb=no
--with-tls=moznss

Omitting --with-tls option didn't help.

additional flags are
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include -I/usr/include/nss -I/usr/include/nspr"
export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib/nss -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/libexec
-L/usr/lib64"

OpenLDAP version is 2.4.26
OS is ubuntu 2.6.32-30-server x86_64
Compiler is gcc 4.4.3

The config file is attached.

I found an email thread with the exact same problem
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201102/msg00273.html

Please file an ITS and include your config.log. Your end result clearly has both a TLS implementation selected and TLS defined:

#define HAVE_MOZNSS 1
#define HAVE_TLS 1

Perhaps statlic libldap isn't correctly linking to tls_m.o

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.