Re: OpenLDAP configuration

In my point of view, if the reason is only for resolve configuration change, it's a workaround and not a solution.
look samba and smb.conf file management.
I can read and write this file when smb deamon run, why slapd cannot made same think ?

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

http://www.truelite.it  Tel. +39-055-7879597    Fax. +39-055-7333336