Re: Syncrepl can't start ssl session because of refused 'client' certificate

Le 11/07/2011 18:29, Rich Megginson a écrit :
I think what is happening is that the syncrepl crypto context is "inheriting" from the main server crypto context.
Yes, this looks like this.

You want it to "inherit" the CA certificate from the main crypto context but not the server certificate.

Not necessarily. When linked to openssl, openldap used to use the /etc/openldap/ldap.conf file to read the client-side SSL configuration.

Please open an ITS for this. I'll have to figure out how this was working in openssl.
Done: ITS#6994

Regards,
Thibault