[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: rewrite answers from AD.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: rewrite answers from AD.
- From: Agent Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1310058032; bh=r1jLY0/hwwdXFsJ//f3tgS7OdIABkrblakjBV/e/09Q=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vneKpLL8PfcxNFd9aEx83CQUiaC46jC0GYn7/hiVygn2Br92td/yXZ49TATUumuOkKO6LAjtRezhhg7nxQQ3gJM+jvSdwmMzsdr8WBkMj2trmpIFsLsl+l7KBgT2JMWBFay1MpOs/T6Y7t4LCd4iMteNL7tps99R4BiO/Pbd8UE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3A7aUroNkiUCNOb305lnpBolClQQao1lPMarj4S86AU5vIEoacW2bxytvrufTh01YOaT53Z/LWbsDJrovX+1g+92abQPplWEKnJCzR/utw/FjX/WwkA5lH+1zs9puUf5nCuX/cxsGX8a35VdhijKWxG4qAtd9e7WTXEHu4pLA/8=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
oh well, so do you have any other suggestion here or is this just out of the scope of what slapd is designed to do..
the other option I suppose is to change the fields in AD but thats a tall order when we are talking about 8000+ entries and god only knows who is using them and where in what fashion..
anyways, thanks for responding.
--- On Thu, 7/7/11, firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: rewrite answers from AD.
> To: "Agent Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Date: Thursday, July 7, 2011, 2:55 AM
> > I have slapd configured to proxy
> off of AD and that is working fine but I
> > need to rewrite the phone number part of the AD answer
> to read
> > 9xxx-xxx-xxxx from the original answer of
> As slapo-rwm(5) clearly states, rewriting is only done for
> attributes, and telephone numbers are not DN-valued.
> So it is not