Re: rewrite answers from AD.

hmm,

oh well, so do you have any other suggestion here or is this just out of the scope of what slapd is designed to do..

the other option I suppose is to change the fields in AD but thats a tall order when we are talking about 8000+ entries and god only knows who is using them and where in what fashion..

anyways, thanks for responding.