RE: slaptest returns "index attribute "reqStart" undefined

First, sorry for top-posting.  Need to fix this mail client to do proper quoting...

Since I sent that message I was able to resolve my problem (my post hadn't made it to the list yet).  I did not realize that during the package install the overlay(s) needed to be included in the build, that was problem #1, once I realized that, I had some other issues with the build I was using so I upgraded the package to 2.4.25 and everything started working.

Since I'm just getting up to speed on ldap I'm just following what was laid out before me, so there are a number of things I'll likely be finding that need addressing.

Will add accesslog to my reading list.

Thank you for responding to my inquiry, much appreciated.

Mike Greene
Rock Island Technology Solutions, Inc.
San Juan Islands, WA. 360-378-5884 x201