Re: OpenLDAP mirror replication ldif format

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html

Read that, but you're really better off reading the whole manual from
front to back before moving forward. I used the above doc to set up
replication, and I'm still fairly new to OpenLDAP.

Also, you're better off learning to use cn=config rather than the
slapd.conf setup.