[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: pcache + back-sql
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: pcache + back-sql
- From: Chris Card <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:47:18 +0000
- Cc: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <SNT129-W7EF5CB598357ACD051DDECC590@phx.gbl>, , , <SNT129-W607E73769370826AC768E0CC590@phx.gbl>, , <email@example.com>, , <SNT129-W597771837901D08867CBACCC590@phx.gbl>, , <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <SNT129-W40B0CBAF6A040A511044C5CC580@phx.gbl>, <email@example.com>
> >> > Can you point me to documentation about the pcache logging subsystem?
> >> slapd -d pcache
> >> Indeed, I can't find any mention of it in obvious places
> >> (slapo-pcache(5),
> >> admin guide under pcache overlay, loglevel directive in slapd.conf(5) or
> >> slapd-config(5)). I suggest you file a request for documentation update.
> >> p.
> > I tried that and slapd didn't recognize it. Looking at the code (which I
> > took from HEAD
> > yesterday), I can't see any reference to a pcache logging level
> > (servers/slapd/bconfig.c):
> It is registered by the overlay itself as soon as it is initialized.
ok, thanks, that makes sense. Anyway, I'm happy that stuff is being cached.
I have found a bug though, when using pcache and sssvlv together, which I'll raise in ITS.