Re: How to perform windows domain authentication with openldap

On 06/27/2011 08:58 AM, Nick Milas wrote:
On 24/6/2011 10:09 ÎÎ, Dan White wrote:

If that doesn't address your question, please provide additional details,
such as a deployment scenario.

From what I understand, the scenario seems to be:

  1. The (windows) client is already authenticated against Windows
     Active Directory and logged in a domain.
  2. We have somewhere an OpenLDAP Server running and we want to allow
     access to it to clients already authenticated/logged in the domain
     (i.e. without performing another authentication in OpenLDAP).

How can we do it?

Nick.

Use Kerberos.

R's,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email	 : hugo.monteiro@fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307
Web      : http://hmonteiro.net

DivisÃo de InformÃtica
Faculdade de CiÃncias e Tecnologia da
		   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.fct.unl.pt                apoio@fct.unl.pt

fct.unl.pt:~# _