Schema modification errors

Hi All,

I have a brand new OpenLDAP server installed by Ubuntu and running locally on which I need to alter one of the core schemas to accommodate some legacy data.  Unfortunately, I keep getting errors on my modification attempts.  (BTW – the LDAP repository is current empty, though schemas have been added to cn=config)

The LDIF I’ve been submitting is:

dn: cn=core,cn=schema,cn=config

changetype: modify

delete: objectclasses

objectclasses: ( 2.5.6.17 NAME 'groupOfUniqueNames' )

-

add: objectclasses

objectclasses: ( 2.5.6.17 NAME 'groupOfUniqueNames' DESC 'RFC2256: a group of unique names (DN and Unique Identifier)' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST ( cn ) MAY ( businessCategory $ seeAlso $ owner $ ou $ o $ description $ uniqueMember ) )

And the error I get is:

#!RESULT ERROR

#!CONNECTION ldap://localhost:389

#!DATE 2011-06-21T10:29:02.855

#!ERROR [LDAP: error code 21 - objectclasses: value #0 invalid per syntax]

dn: cn=core,cn=schema,cn=config

changetype: modify

delete: objectclasses

objectclasses: ( 2.5.6.17 NAME 'groupOfUniqueNames' )

-

add: objectclasses

objectclasses: ( 2.5.6.17 NAME 'groupOfUniqueNames' DESC 'RFC2256: a group of

 unique names (DN and Unique Identifier)' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST ( cn ) MAY (

  businessCategory $ seeAlso $ owner $ ou $ o $ description $ uniqueMember ) )

Any ideas?  I’m new to OpenLDAP and usually try to avoid changing standard schema elements so I may be missing something simple.

Thanks!

Marc