[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: schema replication problems with test059-slave-config
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: schema replication problems with test059-slave-config
- From: Christopher Strider Cook <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:50:47 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110414 Thunderbird/3.1.10
I'm assuming that my schema sync config issues are related to the
mirrormode configuration I have not working well with the additional
sync of the cn=schema,cn=config tree into cn=config,cn=slave.
So I'm looking for other ways to have a single authoritative schema
source that replicates to all locations.
I have a pair of MirrorMode servers syncing cn=config between
themselves. Also on these servers is a cn=config,cn=slave which also
sync in a MirrorMode setup. Then there are a number of Consumer servers
that syncrepl cn=config,cn=slave with a suffixmassage into their local
Initially, there was a syncrepl on the mirrormode servers that synced
cn=schema,cn=config into cn=schema,cn=config,cn=slave. But this is
failing (I'm presuming do to a conflict over use of the contextCSN, with
the mirrormode syncs)
So what are my options for keeping cn=schema,cn=config on the consumers
in sync with cn=schema,cn=config on the mirrormode providers?