Re: parse_syncrepl_line: unable to parse "bindmethod=sasl"

--On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:58 PM -0700 devendra ayalasomayajula <devendra_ayalasomayajula@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am trying to setup mirror mode configuration setup. Attempted to set
bindmethod to sasl and I see following error when slapd starts.

invalid bind config value bindmethod=sasl
/home/y/conf/atlas/slapd_ldapmaster.conf: line 62: Error:
parse_syncrepl_line: unable to parse "bindmethod=sasl"

Was your openldap compiled with sasl support? Did you provide a mechanism type (saslmech=....)?

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.