Re: Setup syncrepl on Redhat Fedora

Jan Vcelak wrote:

So I will have to manually add the entry to load the module?

You don't have to. After fresh installation, just add something like this:
olcSyncrepl: rid=100 provider=ldap://foo searchbase=dc=foo,dc=my-domain,dc=com

It should work. olcSyncrepl options are well described in "man slapd-config".

Ordinarily I would flame you to bits, but we just went thru this a couple months ago. Read this thread http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201104/msg00265.html and consider yourself flamed.

  -- Howard Chu